A program in Christ-centered restorative justice which offers spiritual mediation and training to inspire and energize Christian care for adults, families and communities wounded by child abuse
- Advancing Christian awareness of child protection, child abuse and its aftermath
- Brokering early ventures in healing dialogue among persons and within group
- Facilitating shared plans, guidelines and resources for long-term progress
- Counseling one-on-one survivors, family members and those in ministry
- Delivering spiritual programs for small and large group events.
Walking with individuals and groups along the healing arc from wounded victim to new creation by way of a deepening love for Jesus Christ.
I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear, but now mine eye seeth thee. (Job 42:10)
- Spiritual Mediation
- Spiritual Mediation Training
- Peer Counseling for Survivors, Family
- Community Process Facilitation
- Parish Events / Workshops
- Integrated Professional Conferences
- Retreats / Days of Reflection
- Healing What Psychology Cannot
- Serving as a Spiritual Mediator
- Ministering to Secondary Trauma
- Walking with a Wounded Church
- Mastering Physical and Medical Care
- Creating Your Patchwork of Support
- Imagining God’s Dream for You
What can Teresa do for your diocese, organization or personal quest?